Satispay is a Fintech company, operating in the mobile payment industry. Having created a payment system that is independent from debit and credit cards, Satispay allows users to pay stores or friends from their smartphone.
With headquarters and offices already located in Milan and Luxembourg, Satispay continues international expansion to provide the service throughout Europe.
For more information please visit:
If you don’t have a Satispay account yet, download the app and sign up with the promo code JOB
These are the values that inspire us:
- Do it smart: always ask ourselves if we are doing what we are doing in a smart way, if there is a better way to do it and if the product we are building is smart itself
- Be responsible: we have the privilege to work on a project that can make a great impact and change the world. There is no point in changing the world if we are not making it a better place.
- Believe: if we want to make a positive and great impact and change the world in a better way, we all need to believe we can really do it!
To become the most successful financial instrument in any market we enter.
Improve everyone’s life by making everyday payments and money exchanges easy.
Personal characteristics of the candidate
We are looking for smart and highly motivated people that share our values and our view of business. We want specialists that have experience working in fast growing companies and that need to work within a dynamic, innovative and constantly evolving workplace.
Our team is comprised of the best talents around, because we know that hiring bright people is vital in making Satispay the best payment system ever built.
If you are passionate, if you are ready to work long hours and if you have a relentless desire to learn, then come join us! You’ll be in great company.
What we need
Our ideal Photographer/Videographer:
- Is inspired by Satispay’s brand and visual identity
- Is able to write, plan and project effective photo and video assets
- Communicates conceptual ideas and rationale, both verbally and visually to team
- Has experience working with photo and video making equipment (eg. cameras, lighting, microphone, etc.)
- Is a master with editing programmes such as Final Cut Pro, After Effects & Photoshop
- Is personable, enthusiastic and happy to get in front of the camera to contribute as protagonist in various photo and video content.
- Has an innovative approach and constantly thinks outside of the box.
- Thrives in fast-paced environments and remains calm under pressure.
- Has a passion for illustration and graphic design.
- Working proficiency in English is a must, while German or French is a plus.
What you will be doing
The chosen candidate will be responsible for carrying out the following activities:
- Create and edit photo and video footage for website, social media, press releases, etc.
- Develop the visual identity of various Satispay marketing campaigns.
- Generate innovative content that resonates on an emotional level and engages our audience across a variety of platforms.
- Work closely with our business development team in creating online and offline marketing materials for corporate partnerships.
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Milano.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Stock options plan available.
By clicking “Apply Now” you confirm you have read and understood Satispay personal data processing policy for job applicants.