Satispay is a Fintech company, operating in the mobile payment industry. Having created a payment system that is independent from debit and credit cards, Satispay allows users to pay stores or friends from their smartphone.
With headquarters and offices already located in Milan and Luxembourg, Satispay continues international expansion to provide the service throughout Europe.
For more information please visit:
If you don’t have a Satispay account yet, download the app and sign up with the promo code JOB
These are the values that inspire us:
- Do it smart: always ask ourselves if we are doing what we are doing in a smart way, if there is a better way to do it and if the product we are building is smart itself
- Be responsible: we have the privilege to work on a project that can make a great impact and change the world. There is no point in changing the world if we are not making it a better place.
- Believe: if we want to make a positive and great impact and change the world in a better way, we all need to believe we can really do it!
To become the most successful financial instrument in any market we enter.
Improve everyone’s life by making everyday payments and money exchanges easy.
Personal characteristics of the candidate
We are looking for smart and highly motivated people that share our values and our view of business. We want specialists that have experience working in fast growing companies and that need to work within a dynamic, innovative and constantly evolving workplace.
Our team is comprised of the best talents around, because we know that hiring bright people is vital in making Satispay the best payment system ever built.
If you are passionate, if you are ready to work long hours and if you have a relentless desire to learn, then come join us! You’ll be in great company.
What we need
- Our ideal candidate has a proven business judgment ability along with good communication skills: if you think you are able to take complex, ambiguous topics and create compelling narratives for various and diverse audiences - both external stakeholder and colleagues - and to prepare and present high-quality management presentations, then submit your application.
- We require an extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel and SQL, experience with Looker, Tableau, Qlik or similar technology together with a maniacal detail-oriented mindset; the knowledge of accounting and understanding of financial statements are mandatory.
- We are looking for someone with an impressive knowledge of the startup landscape and a true interest for the financial industry.
- Previous experience in Private Equity, Venture Capital, Investment Funds (and similar) is considered a plus.
- Fluency in Italian and English is required.
What you will be doing
- Get the chance to work on Satispay’s top priority growth projects, translating and producing insightful analysis taking Data from the BI team.
You will analyze big data, distill insights, identify trends or pattern and make business recommendations to drive strategic decisions.
- Together with the team coordinator, you’ll work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs. Be ready to communicate with both business and technical teams to collect and aggregate all the info for the great picture: propose strategic changes to the way we track, maintain and use data.
- Research success stories, case studies and models, scout for best-practices and understand trends and tendencies: we need to stay on top of industry trends to continue to evolve the organization to ensure cutting-edge technologies and techniques are used.
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Milan.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Stock options plan available.
By clicking “Apply Now” you confirm you have read and understood Satispay personal data processing policy for job applicants.