Satispay is a Fintech company, operating in the mobile payment industry. Having created a payment system that is independent from debit and credit cards, Satispay allows users to pay stores or friends from their smartphone.
Our headquarter is in Milan, Italy, and we also have offices in Luxembourg City and Berlin, Germany.
For more information please visit:
If you don’t have a Satispay account yet, download the app and sign up with the promo code TALENT
These are the values that inspire us:
- Do it smart: always ask ourselves if we are doing what we are doing in a smart way, if there is a better way to do it and if the product we are building is smart itself
- Be responsible: we have the privilege to work on a project that can make a great impact and change the world. There is no point in changing the world if we are not making it a better place.
- Believe: if we want to make a positive and great impact and change the world in a better way, we all need to believe we can really do it!
Simplify payments to improve everyone's life.
Personal characteristics of the candidate
We are looking for smart and highly motivated people that share our values and our view of business. We want specialists that have experience working in fast growing companies and that need to work within a dynamic, innovative and constantly evolving workplace.
Our team is comprised of the best talents around, because we know that hiring bright people is vital in making Satispay the best payment system ever built.
If you are passionate, if you are ready to work long hours and if you have a relentless desire to learn, then come join us! You’ll be in great company.
What we need
Our ideal candidate:
- is a very quick learner;
- is passionate about HR and wants to start a great career in it;
- is reserved, able to handle sensitive/confidential material and practice discretion;
- is fluent in Italian and English - both written and spoken; knowledge of French or German is considered a plus;
- has a detail-oriented mindset and a problem solving attitude;
- has excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- is enthusiastic about taking on new challenges and working under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- is highly organized and able to work both in team and independently;
- Previous experience in HR administration is a strong plus.
What you will be doing
As Junior HR Administration Specialist you will support the Satispay Group (Italy, Luxembourg and Germany, and soon other countries) in a broad set of HR activities such as:
- prepare contracts and participate to payroll process;
- manage time tracking;
- take care of the onboarding process for new hires;
- keep internal HRIS always updated;
- prepare internal communication related to HR topics;
- arrange business travels and process expense claims;
- plan and monitor employees' training courses (mostly safety-related);
- answer employees' questions about HR administration topics
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Milan.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Stock options plan available.
By clicking “Apply to Position” you confirm you have read and understood Satispay personal data processing policy for job applicants.