Satispay is a Fintech company, operating in the mobile payment industry. Having created a payment system that is independent from debit and credit cards, Satispay allows users to pay stores or friends from their smartphone.
Our headquarter is in Milan, Italy, and we also have offices in Luxembourg City and Berlin, Germany.
For more information please visit:
If you don’t have a Satispay account yet, download the app and sign up with the promo code TALENT
These are the values that inspire us:
- Do it smart: always ask ourselves if we are doing what we are doing in a smart way, if there is a better way to do it and if the product we are building is smart itself
- Be responsible: we have the privilege to work on a project that can make a great impact and change the world. There is no point in changing the world if we are not making it a better place.
- Believe: if we want to make a positive and great impact and change the world in a better way, we all need to believe we can really do it!
Simplify payments to improve everyone's life.
Personal characteristics of the candidate
We are looking for smart and highly motivated people that share our values and our view of business. We want specialists that have experience working in fast growing companies and that need to work within a dynamic, innovative and constantly evolving workplace.
Our team is comprised of the best talents around, because we know that hiring bright people is vital in making Satispay the best payment system ever built.
If you are passionate, if you are ready to work long hours and if you have a relentless desire to learn, then come join us! You’ll be in great company.
What we need
- Our ideal candidate has excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- He/she is highly motivated and target driven with exceptional time management skills.
- A previous experience in sales is not required.
- We are searching for people that are hungry for personal and professional growth. As a company we value determination, ambition and loyalty and we are ready to support employees that perform well to grow into roles of higher responsibility over time, as they show the right attitude and performance level.
- Are you ready for a new professional and personal growing experience? Then read on!
What you will be doing
- You will work along with the Business Development team in selected target areas of Italy. Drive small merchants (with less than 5 shop each) through the registration process will be your primary objective.
- Challenge yourself and test your communication/negotiation skills. The activity will be handled mainly by phone call and email.
- You will learn how to properly handle leads assigned you by the company and how to create your own ones. The Junior Inside Business Developer will work from the Satispay Headquarter in Milan, where - along with all the management - will have the chance to share personal ideas, proposals and contributions to improve the product.
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Milan.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Stock options plan available.
By clicking “Apply to Position” you confirm you have read and understood Satispay personal data processing policy for job applicants.