Satispay is a Fintech company, operating in the mobile payment industry. Having created a payment system that is independent from debit and credit cards, Satispay allows users to pay stores or friends from their smartphone.
With headquarters and offices already located in Milan and Luxembourg, Satispay continues international expansion to provide the service throughout Europe.
For more information please visit:
If you don’t have a Satispay account yet, download the app and sign up with the promo code JOB
These are the values that inspire us:
- Do it smart: always ask ourselves if we are doing what we are doing in a smart way, if there is a better way to do it and if the product we are building is smart itself
- Be responsible: we have the privilege to work on a project that can make a great impact and change the world. There is no point in changing the world if we are not making it a better place.
- Believe: if we want to make a positive and great impact and change the world in a better way, we all need to believe we can really do it!
To become the most successful financial instrument in any market we enter.
Improve everyone’s life by making everyday payments and money exchanges easy.
Personal characteristics of the candidate
We are looking for smart and highly motivated people that share our values and our view of business. We want specialists that have experience working in fast growing companies and that need to work within a dynamic, innovative and constantly evolving workplace.
Our team is comprised of the best talents around, because we know that hiring bright people is vital in making Satispay the best payment system ever built.
If you are passionate, if you are ready to work long hours and if you have a relentless desire to learn, then come join us! You’ll be in great company.
What we need
- We are searching for people that are hungry for personal and professional growth.
- Our ideal candidate has excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- He/she is highly motivated and target driven with exceptional time management skills.
- A previous experience in sales is not strictly required but it will be considered as a strong plus.
- We don't want this to be your only job in Satispay, we want it to be the beginning of a flourishing new career. As a company we value determination, ambition and loyalty and we are ready to support employees that perform well to grow into roles of higher responsibility over time, as they show the right attitude and performance level.
Are you ready for a new professional and personal growing experience? Then read on!
What you will be doing
- You will be responsible for Business Development activities in selected target areas of Italy. Drive small merchants (with less than 20 shop each) through the registration process will be your primary objective.
- You’ll test your communication/negotiation skills as well as your ability to remotely communicate with your prospects since the activity will be handled mainly by phone call and email.
- You will learn how to properly handle leads assigned you by the company and how to create your own ones. By operating from Satispay Headquarters you will have the chance to constantly meet the management to share your ideas and contribute to improve company strategy and products.
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Milan.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Stock options plan available.
By clicking “Apply Now” you confirm you have read and understood Satispay personal data processing policy for job applicants.