Our Company

Satispay is a Fintech company, operating in the mobile payment industry. Having created a payment system that is independent from debit and credit cards, Satispay allows users to pay stores or friends from their smartphone.

Our headquarter is in Milan, Italy, and we also have offices in Luxembourg City and Berlin, Germany.

For more information please visit:

www.satispay.com
www.crunchbase.com/organization/satispay

If you don’t have a Satispay account yet, download the app and sign up with the promo code TALENT

Our Values

These are the values that inspire us:

  • Do it smart: always ask ourselves if we are doing what we are doing in a smart way, if there is a better way to do it and if the product we are building is smart itself
  • Be responsible: we have the privilege to work on a project that can make a great impact and change the world. There is no point in changing the world if we are not making it a better place.
  • Believe: if we want to make a positive and great impact and change the world in a better way, we all need to believe we can really do it!

Our Vision

Simplify payments to improve everyone’s life.

Personal characteristics of the candidate

We are looking for smart and highly motivated people that share our values and our view of business. We want specialists that have experience working in fast growing companies and that need to work within a dynamic, innovative and constantly evolving workplace.

Our team is comprised of the best talents around, because we know that hiring bright people is vital in making Satispay the best payment system ever built.

If you are passionate, if you are ready to work long hours and if you have a relentless desire to learn, then come join us! You’ll be in great company.

What we need

We are looking for a passionate and proactive Field Business Developer, willing to break new ground and demonstrate consistent achievements for Satispay. The ideal candidates has:

  • 2+ years of proven experience as Business Developer working on the field
  • interest in working on the field, which means reaching physically merchants and stores in the main areas that Satispay wants to develop (this will take about 60% of your working time). For the remaining 40% you will be based in our Headquarter in Milan
  • Great communication, negotiation and relationship skills. High flexibility, organizational and prioritization skills.
  • Result oriented attitude and desire to achieve successful results
  • Team working skills. You will be part of a dynamic and passionate team, so you will need to be a team worker.
  • Fluency in Italian and English
  • Good knowledge of GSuite and MS Office software
  • Passion for FinTech. Previous experience in FinTech or Startup environment is a plus

What you will be doing:

As a Business Developer you will be responsible for introducing and onboarding small businesses to Satispay's payment service platform. You will be strengthening Satispay's presence in the field by generating a list of prospects and sharing information with the rest of the Business Development Team, facilitating the creation of a merchant base in your target area, specifically:

  • Launch and/or consolidate the merchant estate in different cities across Italy
  • Acquire well known merchants at local level on the basis of target lists
  • Guarantee the right mix between different categories of merchants
  • Ensure Satispay brand has proper in-store visibility
  • Monitor merchants' Satispay usage and eventually solicit those who do not show frequent activity
  • Generate inbound requests from the field
  • Support merchants for any need and turn them into Satispay ambassadors
  • Use the CRM system to record all activities carried out during the day

Logistic & Salary

The role is based in Milan.

We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.

Stock options plan available.

By clicking “Apply Now” you confirm you have read and understood Satispay personal data processing policy for job applicants.