Satispay is a Fintech company, operating in the mobile payment industry. Having created a payment system that is independent from debit and credit cards, Satispay allows users to pay stores or friends from their smartphone.
Our headquarter is in Milan, Italy, and we also have offices in Luxembourg City and Berlin, Germany.
For more information please visit:
If you don’t have a Satispay account yet, download the app and sign up with the promo code TALENT
These are the values that inspire us:
- Do it smart: always ask ourselves if we are doing what we are doing in a smart way, if there is a better way to do it and if the product we are building is smart itself
- Be responsible: we have the privilege to work on a project that can make a great impact and change the world. There is no point in changing the world if we are not making it a better place.
- Believe: if we want to make a positive and great impact and change the world in a better way, we all need to believe we can really do it!
Simplify payments to improve everyone’s life.
Personal characteristics of the candidate
We are looking for smart and highly motivated people that share our values and our view of business. We want specialists that have experience working in fast growing companies and that need to work within a dynamic, innovative and constantly evolving workplace.
Our team is comprised of the best talents around, because we know that hiring bright people is vital in making Satispay the best payment system ever built.
If you are passionate, if you are ready to work long hours and if you have a relentless desire to learn, then come join us! You’ll be in great company.
What we need
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 2 to 5 years of working experience in the field of Business Intelligence and Data Analytics
- Ability to apply high-level analytical, statistical, and quantitative problem solving skills to a variety of different scenarios and make recommendations based on outcomes
- Superior communication skills, including the ability to take complex, ambiguous topics and create compelling narratives for different audiences
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel and SQL (Postgres, MySQL or Redshift)
- Experience with Looker, Tableau, Qlik or similar technology
- A maniacal detail-oriented mindset and enjoys doing whatever it takes to execute on complex projects
- An impressive knowledge of the startup landscape and a true love for the financial industry
- Ability to work in fast-paced environments and to remain calm under pressure
- Fluency in spoken and written Italian and English
What you will be doing
The chosen candidate will become part of the Marketing and Business Intelligence teams, working closely with stakeholders in Product, Engineering, Business Development and Marketing teams to identify business needs and analytics opportunities. In particular, you will carry out the following activities:
- Analyze big data, distill insights, and make business recommendations to drive product and strategy decisions
- Manage existing analytic solutions, including modernization/standardization, troubleshooting and maintenance as needed
- Manage and prioritize a mix of project management and hands-on analytical deliverables
- Deliver real impact to the product through research and implementation of rigorous data-driven solutions
- Stay on top of industry trends to continue to evolve the organization to ensure best-in-class technologies and techniques are used
- Enhance Satispay’s data-driven culture by handling ad-hoc analyses
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Milan.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Stock options plan available.
By clicking “Apply to Position” you confirm you have read and understood Satispay personal data processing policy for job applicants.