Satispay is a Fintech company, operating in the mobile payment industry. Having created a payment system that is independent from debit and credit cards, Satispay allows users to pay stores or friends from their smartphone.
Our headquarter is in Milan, Italy, and we also have offices in Luxembourg City and Berlin, Germany.
For more information please visit:
If you don’t have a Satispay account yet, download the app and sign up with the promo code TALENT
These are the values that inspire us:
- Do it smart: always ask ourselves if we are doing what we are doing in a smart way, if there is a better way to do it and if the product we are building is smart itself
- Be responsible: we have the privilege to work on a project that can make a great impact and change the world. There is no point in changing the world if we are not making it a better place.
- Believe: if we want to make a positive and great impact and change the world in a better way, we all need to believe we can really do it!
To become the most successful financial instrument in any market we enter.
Improve everyone’s life by making everyday payments and money exchanges easy.
Personal characteristics of the candidate
We are looking for smart and highly motivated people that share our values and our view of business. We want specialists that have experience working in fast growing companies and that need to work within a dynamic, innovative and constantly evolving workplace.
Our team is comprised of the best talents around, because we know that hiring bright people is vital in making Satispay the best payment system ever built.
If you are passionate, if you are ready to work long hours and if you have a relentless desire to learn, then come join us! You’ll be in great company.
What we need
- Information Technology background;
- Knowledge of relevant legal frameworks with particular focus on PSD2;
- Experience in designing, development, and maintaining a compliance framework;
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills. English is mandatory;
- Well organized and working independently in a fast-growing environment. Be able to collaborate and communicate with senior management.
What you will be doing
The IT Compliance Analyst is responsible for examining the efficacy of existing policies and laying the groundwork for new policies, procedures, and guidelines to meet the objectives and goals of the organization. The IT Compliance Analyst acts as a matter expert providing support to all internal departments to ensure that regulatory requirements are fulfilled in running the organization and developing financial products. This position requires good knowledge of the regulatory landscape, passion and ability on writing formal documents, strong lateral thinking and passion for design smart-compliant financial services and products. Duties and responsibilities:
- Monitor the regulatory landscape: Monitor the European/Luxembourgish regulatory landscape, market best practices and trends, identifying applicable regulatory requirements;
- Act as matter expert: Provide support to internal departments, with a focus on the IT, suggesting how to comply with regulatory requirements, including technical aspects;
- Perform GAP analysis: Conduct GAP analysis of Satispay’s current level of compliance with the regulatory requirements;
- Define action plans: Formalize remediation plans, helping prioritizing actions to be taken to achieve full compliance with the regulatory requirements;
- Maintain the compliance framework: Compile and update written policies, procedures, guidelines in line with the regulatory requirements;
- Evolve the monitoring programme: Co-Develop, ensure and update an effective Compliance monitoring programme, defining the topics which need to be included;
- Report to stakeholders: Develop and provide reports to keep management and other internal/external stakeholders informed of the operation and progress of compliance efforts; partner with Management to proactively identify and report on potential compliance deficiencies.
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Luxembourg.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Stock options plan available.
By clicking “Apply Now” you confirm you have read and understood Satispay personal data processing policy for job applicants.