Satispay is a Fintech company, operating in the mobile payment industry. Having created a payment system that is independent from debit and credit cards, Satispay allows users to pay stores or friends from their smartphone.
Our headquarter is in Milan, Italy, and we also have offices in Luxembourg City and Berlin, Germany.
For more information please visit:
If you don’t have a Satispay account yet, download the app and sign up with the promo code JOB
These are the values that inspire us:
- Do it smart: always ask ourselves if we are doing what we are doing in a smart way, if there is a better way to do it and if the product we are building is smart itself
- Be responsible: we have the privilege to work on a project that can make a great impact and change the world. There is no point in changing the world if we are not making it a better place.
- Believe: if we want to make a positive and great impact and change the world in a better way, we all need to believe we can really do it!
Simplify payments to improve everyone's life.
Personal characteristics of the candidate
We are looking for smart and highly motivated people that share our values and our view of business. We want specialists that have experience working in fast growing companies and that need to work within a dynamic, innovative and constantly evolving workplace.
Our team is comprised of the best talents around, because we know that hiring bright people is vital in making Satispay the best payment system ever built.
If you are passionate, if you are ready to work long hours and if you have a relentless desire to learn, then come join us! You’ll be in great company.
What we need
Our ideal candidate has:
- Previous working experience (at least 2-3 years) in company’s and/or agency’s marketing and communication department, specialized in social media strategy and community management.
- Detail-oriented mindset with an open-minded, creative approach and a flexible attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Italian and English (fluency in French and/or German will be a strong plus).
- Ability and willingness to take on new responsibilities and challenges and to work under pressure in extremely fast-paced environment, autonomously and within the team.
What you will be doing
You will join the Headquarters Marketing Team in Milan, supporting the communication department by efficiently delivering social media strategies for both national and international markets.
Namely you will:
- Develop, execute and monitor social media campaigns on all the proprietary channels (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin).
- Analyze and evaluate other media in order to identify new opportunities, to propose new formats and initiatives.
- Build and update a monthly editorial calendar for all the main social media channels. Ensure the implementation of social media initiatives across all platforms.
- Work closely with Communication, Brand, CRM and Creative Team in order to build Satispay social media reputation according to brand values and visual standards.
- Proactively produce content aligned with brand guidelines.
- Coordinate internal workflows and external agencies, to always adhere to the planned strategy.
- Engage in social media community management on all social media platforms and app stores where Satispay is present.
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Milan.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Stock options plan available.
By clicking “Apply Now” you confirm you have read and understood Satispay personal data processing policy for job applicants.