Satispay is a Fintech company, operating in the mobile payment industry. Having created a payment system that is independent from debit and credit cards, Satispay allows users to pay stores or friends from their smartphone.
Our offices are in Milan, Italy. Luxembourg City and Berlin, Germany.
For more information please visit:
These are the values that inspire us:
- Do it smart: always ask ourselves if we are doing what we are doing in a smart way, if there is a better way to do it and if the product we are building is smart itself
- Be responsible: we have the privilege to work on a project that can make a great impact and change the world. There is no point in changing the world if we are not making it a better place.
- Believe: if we want to make a positive and great impact and change the world in a better way, we all need to believe we can really do it!
To become the most successful financial instrument in any market we enter.
Improve everyone’s life by making everyday payments and money exchanges easy.
Personal characteristics of the candidate
We are looking for smart and highly motivated people that share our values and our view of business. We want specialists that have experience working in fast growing companies and that need to work within a dynamic, innovative and constantly evolving workplace.
Our team is comprised of the best talents around, because we know that hiring bright people is vital in making Satispay the best payment system ever built.
If you are passionate, if you are ready to work long hours and if you have a relentless desire to learn, then come join us! You’ll be in great company.
What we need
- Previous experience in banking of financial services. Payments, operations or technical units would be a strong plus;
- Ability to define, implement and modify database stored procedures, queries and reports (SQL);
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Bash or Python;
- Good knowledge of SEPA regulation (SDD, SCT, SCTInst), ACH, SWIFT, and other bank payment processing;
- Proficiency both in Italian and English;
- Analytical and Synthesis skills;
- Good organizational skills, multi-tasking and management of complex workflows;
- A Bachelor or Master degree in banking, management or technologies would be an asset.
What you will be doing
As a Payment Processing Specialist you will join the team giving support for:
- Monitoring bank payment processes: through a continuous and meticulous supervision of the operational process and internal database, identify processing brakes, create reports, analyse alerts and keep a high-level control.
- Risk prevention: assess and mitigate the operational risks, conduct checks on bank payment integrations, analyze past incidents and solve processing issues occurred. Resolve errors manually and punctually with the available tools - if needed.
- Driving improvements: be ready to translate needs into plans. Get used to interacting with all stakeholders to find the best solutions possible. You’ll have to deal with feedback and requests from colleagues of different teams, interactions, investigations and enquiries responses with banks and banking partners (mail and phone-call) and validation of ideas to be passed to our development team.
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Milan.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Stock options plan available.
By clicking “Apply Now” you confirm you have read and understood Satispay personal data processing policy for job applicants.