Satispay is a Fintech company, operating in the mobile payment industry. Having created a payment system that is independent from debit and credit cards, Satispay allows users to pay stores or friends from their smartphone.
With headquarters and offices already located in Milan and Luxembourg, Satispay continues international expansion to provide the service throughout Europe.
For more information please visit:
If you don’t have a Satispay account yet, download the app and sign up with the promo code JOB
These are the values that inspire us:
- Do it smart: always ask ourselves if we are doing what we are doing in a smart way, if there is a better way to do it and if the product we are building is smart itself
- Be responsible: we have the privilege to work on a project that can make a great impact and change the world. There is no point in changing the world if we are not making it a better place.
- Believe: if we want to make a positive and great impact and change the world in a better way, we all need to believe we can really do it!
To become the most successful financial instrument in any market we enter.
Improve everyone’s life by making everyday payments and money exchanges easy.
Personal characteristics of the candidate
We are looking for smart and highly motivated people that share our values and our view of business. We want specialists that have experience working in fast growing companies and that need to work within a dynamic, innovative and constantly evolving workplace.
Our team is comprised of the best talents around, because we know that hiring bright people is vital in making Satispay the best payment system ever built.
If you are passionate, if you are ready to work long hours and if you have a relentless desire to learn, then come join us! You’ll be in great company.
What we need
Our ideal candidate:
- is reliable, trustworthy and private; confidentiality is a must.
- Has strong organizational skills, a hands-on approach and the ability to work under pressure.
- Has a superior attention to details.
- Is able to meet tight deadlines and solve problems.
- Is flexible and proactive with good communication skill - both for internal and external people.
- Is fluent in English and Italian - both written and spoken.
- Is confident with technology and IT.
- Preferably has previous experience in similar roles.
What you will be doing
- As an Executive Assistant you will primarily support the CEO of Satispay and the managing team. Plan, follow and support all the activities to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency of the leading team.
- Manage agenda and calendars, schedule appointments, organise and prepare meetings, set up boardroom and meeting rooms (to include video conferencing/refreshments/send pre-read to participants etc), perform travel arrangements, prepare and submit file expense claims. As an Executive Assistant, you will also arrange team meetings and administer a variety of activities. Your role will likely evolve, as the executives appreciate proposals and initiatives you can provide.
- Draft and edit presentations, communications and other documentation as required. Be ready to keep minutes of the meetings and the board and prepare reports - if needed.
- Receive and welcome visitors, build and maintain relationships with stakeholders and act as a contact point and filter for information for the CEO. Interact with all the teams to organize activities and support facility management of the headquarters
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Milan.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
By clicking “Apply Now” you confirm you have read and understood Satispay personal data processing policy for job applicants.