Satispay is a Fintech company, operating in the mobile payment industry. Having created a payment system that is independent from debit and credit cards, Satispay allows users to pay stores or friends from their smartphone.
Our headquarter is in Milan, Italy, and we also have offices in Luxembourg City and Berlin, Germany.
For more information please visit:
If you don’t have a Satispay account yet, download the app and sign up with the promo code TALENT
These are the values that inspire us:
- Do it smart: always ask ourselves if we are doing what we are doing in a smart way, if there is a better way to do it and if the product we are building is smart itself
- Be responsible: we have the privilege to work on a project that can make a great impact and change the world. There is no point in changing the world if we are not making it a better place.
- Believe: if we want to make a positive and great impact and change the world in a better way, we all need to believe we can really do it!
To become the most successful financial instrument in any market we enter.
Improve everyone’s life by making everyday payments and money exchanges easy.
Personal characteristics of the candidate
We are looking for smart and highly motivated people that share our values and our view of business. We want specialists that have experience working in fast growing companies and that need to work within a dynamic, innovative and constantly evolving workplace.
Our team is comprised of the best talents around, because we know that hiring bright people is vital in making Satispay the best payment system ever built.
If you are passionate, if you are ready to work long hours and if you have a relentless desire to learn, then come join us! You’ll be in great company.
What we need
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and predisposition to work in a team
- Good IT skills including spreadsheets
- Detail-oriented mindset
- Ability to work in fast-paced environments and to remain calm under pressure
- Knowledge of KYC/AML regulations as an advantage
What you will be doing
As part of the On Boarding and Data entry team you will:
- Perform Customer Due Diligence on new clients
- Onboard hundreds customers per day following strict internal procedures
- Use multiple spreadsheets and dashboards to collect and combine customers information
- Perform ongoing Customer Due Diligence for existing clients
- Understand if Enhanced Due Diligence is needed and escalate to Compliance/AML Department;
- Maintain high standards in customer service and answer clients' queries concerning specific topics (e.g. account verification, changes of personal data);
The role is based in Milano.
By clicking “Submit Application” you confirm you have read and understood Satispay personal data processing policy for job applicants.