Satispay is a Fintech company, operating in the mobile payment industry. Having created a payment system that is independent from debit and credit cards, Satispay allows users to pay stores or friends from their smartphone.
With headquarters and offices already located in Milan and Luxembourg, Satispay continues international expansion to provide the service throughout Europe.
For more information please visit:
If you don’t have a Satispay account yet, download the app and sign up with the promo code JOB
These are the values that inspire us:
- Do it smart: always ask ourselves if we are doing what we are doing in a smart way, if there is a better way to do it and if the product we are building is smart itself
- Be responsible: we have the privilege to work on a project that can make a great impact and change the world. There is no point in changing the world if we are not making it a better place.
- Believe: if we want to make a positive and great impact and change the world in a better way, we all need to believe we can really do it!
To become the most successful financial instrument in any market we enter.
Improve everyone’s life by making everyday payments and money exchanges easy.
Personal characteristics of the candidate
We are looking for smart and highly motivated people that share our values and our view of business. We want specialists that have experience working in fast growing companies and that need to work within a dynamic, innovative and constantly evolving workplace.
Our team is comprised of the best talents around, because we know that hiring bright people is vital in making Satispay the best payment system ever built.
If you are passionate, if you are ready to work long hours and if you have a relentless desire to learn, then come join us! You’ll be in great company.
What we need
The ideal candidate will have:
- good understanding of AML and CTF frameworks;
- previous experience in a similar position, preferably in a fast-paced company;
- compliance qualification is an advantage;
- strong research and analytical skills;
- proficient in written and spoken English. Any additional language (in particular French, German and Italian) will be considered as an asset;
- ability to work independently and also to liaise with other departments
- good interpersonal skills;
- excellent IT skills.
What you will be doing
You’ll be a member of the AML, Risk & Compliance team, responsible for opening, amending, reviewing and exiting business clients according to established policies and procedures. Among other things, you’ll be in charge of:
- performing the due diligence on new clients, requesting KYC documentation to be verified against external sources and provide analytical risk assessment;
- periodically review KYC records, verifying that due diligence has been properly performed and standards are complied with;
- performing enhanced due diligence on high risk clients;
- communicating effectively and efficiently with relevant internal and external parties to obtain KYC documents;
- have a thorough understanding of clients’ business and related parties in order to identify unusual behaviours;
- liaising with the Compliance officer in case of suspicious activities;
- applying regulations, policies and procedures, depending on different countries’
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Luxembourg.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Stock option plan is available.
By clicking “Submit Application” you confirm you have read and understood Satispay personal data processing policy for job applicants.