Satispay is a Fintech company, operating in the mobile payment industry. Having created a payment system that is independent from debit and credit cards, Satispay allows users to pay stores or friends from their smartphone.
Our headquarter is in Milan, Italy, and we also have offices in Luxembourg City and Berlin, Germany.
For more information please visit:
If you don’t have a Satispay account yet, download the app and sign up with the promo code TALENT
These are the values that inspire us:
- Do it smart: always ask ourselves if we are doing what we are doing in a smart way, if there is a better way to do it and if the product we are building is smart itself
- Be responsible: we have the privilege to work on a project that can make a great impact and change the world. There is no point in changing the world if we are not making it a better place.
- Believe: if we want to make a positive and great impact and change the world in a better way, we all need to believe we can really do it!
Simplify payments to improve everyone's life.
Personal characteristics of the candidate
We are looking for smart and highly motivated people that share our values and our view of business. We want specialists that have experience working in fast growing companies and that need to work within a dynamic, innovative and constantly evolving workplace.
Our team is comprised of the best talents around, because we know that hiring bright people is vital in making Satispay the best payment system ever built.
If you are passionate, if you are ready to work long hours and if you have a relentless desire to learn, then come join us! You’ll be in great company.
What we need
A proactive, experienced and dynamic information security professional who can play as one-man-show.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in an InfoSec/CyberSec team or similar;
- Used to getting his/her hands dirty developing, monitoring and managing information security controls;
- Excellent knowledge of security solutions, technologies and best practices;
- Excellent knowledge of different threat scenarios, incident response and remediation techniques;
- Well organised and comfortable working independently in a fast-growing environment;
- English is mandatory, Italian is considered an asset;
What you will be doing
Protect the organisation and its assets, focusing on Endpoint management and SaaS configuration.
- Configure and deploy supporting tools such as anti-malware and device management. Implement the controls, monitor and resolve the alerts;
- Manage third party SaaS configurations, identifying and applying specific and wide-recognised information security best practices;
- Protect Satispay’s assets. Identify, design, implement, monitor and manage the controls aiming to prevent and detect cyber-attacks and data breaches;
- Play a crucial role through the entire security incident lifecycle. Develop and maintain the incident management framework;
- Ensure an high level of information security awareness across the organisation developing, maintaining and presenting an efficient and effective training;
- Conduct technical risk assessments, maintaining a Risk Register.
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Milan.
Based on experience, the first gross annual salary will be up to € 35,000.00 per year for junior profiles and up to € 70,000.00 per year for senior profiles, which will then be adjusted according to the results already after 6 months.
Extra Stock options plan available.
By clicking “Submit Application” you confirm you have read and understood Satispay personal data processing policy for job applicants.