Satispay is a Fintech company, operating in the mobile payment industry. Having created a payment system that is independent from debit and credit cards, Satispay allows users to pay stores or friends from their smartphone.
With headquarters and offices already located in Milan and Luxembourg, Satispay continues international expansion to provide the service throughout Europe.
For more information please visit:
If you don’t have a Satispay account yet, download the app and sign up with the promo code JOB
These are the values that inspire us:
- Do it smart: always ask ourselves if we are doing what we are doing in a smart way, if there is a better way to do it and if the product we are building is smart itself
- Be responsible: we have the privilege to work on a project that can make a great impact and change the world. There is no point in changing the world if we are not making it a better place.
- Believe: if we want to make a positive and great impact and change the world in a better way, we all need to believe we can really do it!
To become the most successful financial instrument in any market we enter.
Improve everyone’s life by making everyday payments and money exchanges easy.
Personal characteristics of the candidate
We are looking for smart and highly motivated people that share our values and our view of business. We want specialists that have experience working in fast growing companies and that need to work within a dynamic, innovative and constantly evolving workplace.
Our team is comprised of the best talents around, because we know that hiring bright people is vital in making Satispay the best payment system ever built.
If you are passionate, if you are ready to work long hours and if you have a relentless desire to learn, then come join us! You’ll be in great company.
What we need
- Information Technology background with knowledge of cloud computing concepts and technologies;
- Knowledge of relevant EU outsourcing regulatory frameworks. PSD, GDPR, and AMLD will be considered as an asset;
- Several years’ professional experience in the financial (or any other regulated) industry, with direct involvement in the IT outsourcing management;
- Well organised and working independently in a fast-growing environment. Be able to collaborate and communicate with senior-level stakeholders and management;
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills; English is mandatory. Any additional language (in particular, French and Italian) will be considered as an asset.
What you will be doing
- Define and implement Satispay IT outsourcing framework, drafting and managing policies, procedures and guidelines. Maintain the framework aligned within Satispay obligations due to changes in the applicable regulations;
- Conduct opportunity analysis, in-depth risk assessment and initial due-diligence for any prospected IT outsourcing activity, including a full assessment of services, expected results, service-level agreement and a detailed evaluation of the risks;
- Perform continuous oversight on all the IT outsourced activities including SLAs and reports review, on-site visits, agreements renewal, on-going due-diligence, risk assessments updating;
- Monitor and coordinate escalation of IT processes/incidents, acting as central contact person.
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Luxembourg.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Stock options plan available.
By clicking “Apply Now” you confirm you have read and understood Satispay personal data processing policy for job applicants.