Satispay is a Fintech company, operating in the mobile payment industry. Having created a payment system that is independent from debit and credit cards, Satispay allows users to pay stores or friends from their smartphone.
Our headquarter is in Milan, Italy, and we also have offices in Luxembourg City and Berlin, Germany.
For more information please visit:
If you don’t have a Satispay account yet, download the app and sign up with the promo code TALENT
These are the values that inspire us:
- Do it smart: always ask ourselves if we are doing what we are doing in a smart way, if there is a better way to do it and if the product we are building is smart itself
- Be responsible: we have the privilege to work on a project that can make a great impact and change the world. There is no point in changing the world if we are not making it a better place.
- Believe: if we want to make a positive and great impact and change the world in a better way, we all need to believe we can really do it!
Simplify payments to improve everyone’s life.
Personal characteristics of the candidate
We are looking for smart and highly motivated people that share our values and our view of business. We want specialists that have experience working in fast growing companies and that need to work within a dynamic, innovative and constantly evolving workplace.
Our team is comprised of the best talents around, because we know that hiring bright people is vital in making Satispay the best payment system ever built.
If you are passionate, if you are ready to work long hours and if you have a relentless desire to learn, then come join us! You’ll be in great company.
What we need
Our ideal candidate has:
- 3+ years of working experience in paid acquisition marketing (Facebook ads, Google ads, LinkedIn ads). Previous experience in Real Time Bidding (RTB) is a strong a plus
- ability to understand integration and setup of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Firebase, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Pixel, custom events), using data to optimize developments
- previous direct experience with high budget campaigns
- superior organizational skills, is excellent with numbers and has a strong eye for details
- a proactive and enthusiastic approach, desire to make a tangible impact on Satispay’s project
- great ability to develop creative solutions and thinking outside the box
- predisposition to work in team
- passion for Digital Marketing and for the FinTech sector
- fluency in English; Italian is an asset
What you will be doing
As Performance Marketing Specialist, you will join the Marketing Team in our Headquarters in Milan and you will support Satispay’s growth by taking part in a broad set of marketing activities, including:
- autonomously looking after all the Performance Marketing activities for Satispay
- deliver marketing campaigns through a full digital marketing mix range (paid, content, partnerships, affiliation)
- optimize the acquisition channel B2C/B2B developing a strong funnel both for desktop and mobile app
- analyze marketing performance and maximize campaigns effectiveness
- work closely with the whole Marketing Team to bring your experience and give added value to Satispay’s Marketing strategy
- liaise with other internal stakeholders (Sales, CRM, Customer Care) to understand needs and implement improvements in the acquisition flow.
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Milan.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Stock options plan available.
By clicking “Apply to Position” you confirm you have read and understood Satispay personal data processing policy for job applicants.