Satispay is a Fintech company, operating in the mobile payment industry. Having created a payment system that is independent from debit and credit cards, Satispay allows users to pay stores or friends from their smartphone.
Our headquarter is in Milan, Italy, and we also have offices in Luxembourg City and Berlin, Germany.
For more information please visit:
If you don’t have a Satispay account yet, download the app and sign up with the promo code TALENT
These are the values that inspire us:
- Do it smart: always ask ourselves if we are doing what we are doing in a smart way, if there is a better way to do it and if the product we are building is smart itself
- Be responsible: we have the privilege to work on a project that can make a great impact and change the world. There is no point in changing the world if we are not making it a better place.
- Believe: if we want to make a positive and great impact and change the world in a better way, we all need to believe we can really do it!
Simplify payments to improve everyone’s life.
Personal characteristics of the candidate
We are looking for smart and highly motivated people that share our values and our view of business. We want specialists that have experience working in fast growing companies and that need to work within a dynamic, innovative and constantly evolving workplace.
Our team is comprised of the best talents around, because we know that hiring bright people is vital in making Satispay the best payment system ever built.
If you are passionate, if you are ready to work long hours and if you have a relentless desire to learn, then come join us! You’ll be in great company.
What we need
A motivated and driven individual who has the vision and creativity to establish themselves as the subject-matter expert for the company’s developing enterprise risk management framework.
The ideal candidate has:
- 3+ years experience in financial services risk management
- a relevant professional qualification related to risk management
- demonstrable knowledge of developing and maintaining ERM-related frameworks
- deep understanding of risk management principles, internal control and operational risk
- knowledge of payment services businesses and product offerings would be an advantage
- critical thinking, analytical skills and attention to detail
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- fluent English, professional level of Italian and French are considered an asset
- passion about the FinTech industry
What you will be doing
- working closely with the Conducting Officer for Risk & Compliance to embed and maintain robust risk management and internal control processes
- developing, implementing and maintaining the company risk management policies and procedures
- working with teams in Luxembourg and Italy to monitor the risk profile and to identify and assess risks across the business
- designing and implementing internal reporting processes to monitor and manage risks and, where necessary, to interface with other related departments such as compliance and internal audit
- subject matter expert that represents and coordinates risk management in future product developments
- assisting in management of quarterly Audit & Risk committee meetings as well preparing reports and presentations for the Board of Directors
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Luxembourg.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Stock option plan is available.
By clicking “Apply to Position” you confirm you have read and understood Satispay personal data processing policy for job applicants.