Satispay is an Italian Scale-up operating in the mobile payment industry. Having created a payment system independent from debit and credit cards, Satispay allows users to pay stores or friends from their smartphone. Our offices are in Milan, Luxembourg City and Berlin.
More than just an App, Satispay is a Company, a group of creative, curious, enthusiastic people determined to make an impact in everyday life! Simplify payments to improve everyone’s life is the vision driving our strategy. Do it smart, Be Responsible, Believe are the values in the core of our Business, see more about our Culture: https://www.satispay.com/en-it/values/
If you want to know more about us, give a look here:
And if you still don’t have a Satispay account, download the app and sign up with the promo code TALENT
What you will be doing
In this highly strategic role, you will report to the Marketing Director and will be in charge of ensuring efficient planning and execution of Satispay marketing strategy across all countries. You will be the point of contact between the Central marketing team and country marketers.
- Build the methodology necessary to guarantee an excellent local implementation of Satispay marketing strategy, while defining best practices and efficient cross-functional workflows
- Support our central leaders to understand countries’ needs and provide them with data-insights and analysis to develop go-to-market action plans, while giving them the necessary toolkits to develop their go-to-market action plans and related quarterly reviews
- Improve processes and day-to-day efficiency of the whole marketing department, by ensuring a proper strategy execution and an highly-qualitative and easy to use set of assets to generally improve more operational tasks
- Foster a data-driven approach within the global marketing team by ensuring the always on flow of business analytics and projects reporting
- Improve processes and day-to-day efficiency, marketing planning, strategy and operational docs so the are easy to use and high standards
- Transform complex situations into structured, scalable and actionable business cases to drive positive organizational results
What we need
We are looking for brilliant talents willing to share our enthusiasm and passion for Satispay’s project. If you're looking for a job where you challenge yourself, learn and professionally grow, Satispay is the right place for you! Joining Satispay means being a leader of change and innovation. Help us revolutionize everyday transactions by making payments as easy, cheap and secure as possible. Our ideal candidate has:
- 4+ years of experience in positions related to project management, strategy, data analysis
- Strategic, organizational or marketing consulting experience is a plus
- Very strong project management skills, with an experience in multi-countries and highly complex projects
- Excellent effective communication and presentation skills. English fluency is mandatory.
- Ability to understand and frame a wide range of problems and opportunities, identifying key questions to answer, breaking them down into logical components, executing high-quality quantitative analysis, and delivering practical insights/recommendations
- Ability to work with a wide range of stakeholders (including senior leadership) across any departments, defining value, scope & deliverables, effectively integrating their inputs, adequately managing their expectations and building trust. Able to communicate results to key stakeholders in a concise and clear manner (in writing and orally)
- Ability to turn strategic insights into actions, by structuring and leading projects.
- Ability to support or lead execution of company/regional/country priorities, coordinating between relevant parties, ensuring rigorous tracking of objectives, proposing improvements along the way
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Milan, Italy.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Stock options plan available.
By clicking “Apply to Position” you confirm you have read and understood Satispay personal data processing policy for job applicants.