Satispay is a Fintech company, operating in the mobile payment industry. Having created a payment system that is independent from debit and credit cards, Satispay allows users to pay stores or friends from their smartphone.
With headquarters and offices already located in Milan and Luxembourg, Satispay continues international expansion to provide the service throughout Europe.
For more information please visit:
These are the values that inspire us:
- Do it smart: always ask ourselves if we are doing what we are doing in a smart way, if there is a better way to do it and if the product we are building is smart itself
- Be responsible: we have the privilege to work on a project that can make a great impact and change the world. There is no point in changing the world if we are not making it a better place.
- Believe: if we want to make a positive and great impact and change the world in a better way, we all need to believe we can really do it!
To become the most successful financial instrument in any market we enter.
Improve everyone’s life by making everyday payments and money exchanges easy.
Personal characteristics of the candidate
We are looking for smart and highly motivated people that share our values and our view of business. We want specialists that have experience working in fast growing companies and that need to work within a dynamic, innovative and constantly evolving workplace.
Our team is comprised of the best talents around, because we know that hiring bright people is vital in making Satispay the best payment system ever built.
If you are passionate, if you are ready to work long hours and if you have a relentless desire to learn, then come join us! You’ll be in great company.
What we need
- At least 4 years of experience in a fast growing company in the financial services industry in a role with direct exposure to fraud strategy and management
- Proven success in delivering processes and operations improvement, including the re-shaping of current company’s practice
- Data-driven mindset and strong ability to interact with multiple internal and external functions including clients, compliance, legal, IT in order to enhance anti-fraud systems and controls
- Ability to provide intellectual rigor to risk assessment, development of solutions and decision making
- Willingness to take on new responsibilities and challenges and to work under pressure in an extremely fast-paced environment, in team and autonomously
- Technical background, ideally with a degree in a quantitative discipline
- Strong awareness of the latest technologies, international best-practices and trends related to fraud prevention
- Knowledge of KYC best practices, SEPA and PSD2 regulations
- Computational skills such as SQL and Python
- Fluency in English and Italian; German is considered a plus
What you will be doing
- Develop a strong understanding of the key fraud risks, ensuring these are adequately identified, assessed and managed
- Take responsibility for the company’s fraud mitigation approach and related execution, leading the design, vision and strategy to improve processes effectiveness and scalability and allow the business to grow and accelerate
- Refine the approach also through direct interaction with customers in order to gain behavioural knowledge
- Interact with developers to design and improve internal tools, such as transaction monitoring, and processes
- Undertake regular fraud loss trend analysis to identify themes and problems, assuring that models are reliable, perform adequately and are compliant with internal policies and external regulations. Continuously challenge the underlying assumptions
- Build a network of contacts with other PSPs and law enforcement agencies in order to cooperate in prevention, investigations and loss recovery
- Interact with senior management, committees, auditors, etc, in which your report and recommendations will be discussed and challenged.
Logistics & Salary
The role is based in Luxembourg City, with the opportunity to relocate to a new market in the near future being a possibility.
We offer a competitive salary, based on experience.
Stock options plan available.
By clicking “Apply Now” you confirm you have read and understood Satispay personal data processing policy for job applicants.