Satispay is a Fintech company, operating in the mobile payment industry. Having created a payment system that is independent from debit and credit cards, Satispay allows users to pay stores or friends from their smartphone.
Our headquarter is in Milan, Italy, and we also have offices in Luxembourg City and Berlin, Germany.
For more information please visit:
If you don’t have a Satispay account yet, download the app and sign up with the promo code TALENT
These are the values that inspire us:
- Do it smart: always ask ourselves if we are doing what we are doing in a smart way, if there is a better way to do it and if the product we are building is smart itself
- Be responsible: we have the privilege to work on a project that can make a great impact and change the world. There is no point in changing the world if we are not making it a better place.
- Believe: if we want to make a positive and great impact and change the world in a better way, we all need to believe we can really do it!
Simplify payments to improve everyone’s life.
Personal characteristics of the candidate
We are looking for smart and highly motivated people that share our values and our view of business. We want specialists that have experience working in fast growing companies and that need to work within a dynamic, innovative and constantly evolving workplace.
Our team is comprised of the best talents around, because we know that hiring bright people is vital in making Satispay the best payment system ever built.
If you are passionate, if you are ready to work long hours and if you have a relentless desire to learn, then come join us! You’ll be in great company.
What we need
Our ideal candidate:
- has 5+ years of previous experience in financial accounting, with proven exposure as a reconciliation analyst in payment/securitization services
- is enthusiastic about taking on new challenges and to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- is flexible, has a proactive approach and is keen on implementing new procedures and strategies
- is highly organized and able to work both in team and independently
- has excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- is fluent in Italian and English - both written and spoken; knowledge of French or German is considered a plus
- has good IT skills for data processing and visualization
What you will be doing
As E-Money Treasury Specialist you will be part of the Finance Team and will mainly focus on supporting the whole Satispay treasury management framework and define new process improvement opportunities. In particular, your activities will be:
- supervise e-money and payments reconciliation system
- design and improve e-money accountancy systems, policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with relevant legislation
- provide e-money reconciliation results and ad-hoc reporting to internal and external stakeholders; support to F&A monthly closing process
- liaise with internal departments to measure the impact of new payments initiatives
- improve payments data usability within FP&A
- support internal and external audit activities
- be ready for new challenges and tasks the company growth will bring up
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Luxembourg.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Stock option plan is available.
By clicking “Apply to Position” you confirm you have read and understood Satispay personal data processing policy for job applicants.