Satispay is a Fintech company, operating in the mobile payment industry. Having created a payment system that is independent from debit and credit cards, Satispay allows users to pay stores or friends from their smartphone.
With headquarters and offices already located in Milan and Luxembourg, Satispay continues international expansion to provide the service throughout Europe.
For more information please visit:
If you don’t have a Satispay account yet, download the app and sign up with the promo code JOB
These are the values that inspire us:
- Do it smart: always ask ourselves if we are doing what we are doing in a smart way, if there is a better way to do it and if the product we are building is smart itself
- Be responsible: we have the privilege to work on a project that can make a great impact and change the world. There is no point in changing the world if we are not making it a better place.
- Believe: if we want to make a positive and great impact and change the world in a better way, we all need to believe we can really do it!
To become the most successful financial instrument in any market we enter.
Improve everyone’s life by making everyday payments and money exchanges easy.
Personal characteristics of the candidate
We are looking for smart and highly motivated people that share our values and our view of business. We want specialists that have experience working in fast growing companies and that need to work within a dynamic, innovative and constantly evolving workplace.
Our team is comprised of the best talents around, because we know that hiring bright people is vital in making Satispay the best payment system ever built.
If you are passionate, if you are ready to work long hours and if you have a relentless desire to learn, then come join us! You’ll be in great company.
What we need
Our ideal candidate has:
- previous working experience (preferably 2-3 years) in company’s administrative department or corporate services firm;
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- good IT skills;
- detail-oriented mindset and precision;
- fluency in Italian and English (French and/or German will be a strong plus);
- ability and willingness to take on new responsibilities and challenges and to work under pressure in extremely fast-paced environment, in team and autonomously.
- Knowledge of SAP is preferable;
- A bachelor or master degree in business administration, management or similar would be an asset.
What you will be doing
You will join the F&A division supporting and facilitating the efficient functioning of the unit.
- Execute accounting functions and support relevant accounting tasks including receivables/payables accounts, treasury tasks, general ledger and reconciliation both at group and local level;
- carry out booking activities related to receivables invoicing processes and analysis of all records booked; process receivables accounts, trade/financial debtors' accruals to bad debt provisions and incoming payments schedules;
- prepare mandatory and periodic accounting entries bookings and proceedings of all other financial figures; develop and maintain regular reports through the company's accounting system and report the off-accounts for reconciliation;
- analyse and evaluate current operations to identify, propose and implement improvements.
- Maintain good relationships with third parties and external suppliers (F&A consultant and others), the F&A team and the people of different business units.
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Milan.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Stock options plan available.
By clicking “Apply Now” you confirm you have read and understood Satispay personal data processing policy for job applicants.