Satispay is a Fintech company, operating in the mobile payment industry. Having created a payment system that is independent from debit and credit cards, Satispay allows users to pay stores or friends from their smartphone.
Our headquarter is in Milan, Italy, and we also have offices in Luxembourg City and Berlin, Germany.
For more information please visit:
If you don’t have a Satispay account yet, download the app and sign up with the promo code TALENT
These are the values that inspire us:
- Do it smart: always ask ourselves if we are doing what we are doing in a smart way, if there is a better way to do it and if the product we are building is smart itself
- Be responsible: we have the privilege to work on a project that can make a great impact and change the world. There is no point in changing the world if we are not making it a better place.
- Believe: if we want to make a positive and great impact and change the world in a better way, we all need to believe we can really do it!
To become the most successful financial instrument in any market we enter.
Improve everyone’s life by making everyday payments and money exchanges easy.
Personal characteristics of the candidate
We are looking for smart and highly motivated people that share our values and our view of business. We want specialists that have experience working in fast growing companies and that need to work within a dynamic, innovative and constantly evolving workplace.
Our team is comprised of the best talents around, because we know that hiring bright people is vital in making Satispay the best payment system ever built.
If you are passionate, if you are ready to work long hours and if you have a relentless desire to learn, then come join us! You’ll be in great company.
What we need
Our ideal candidate:
- has 3 - 5 years working experience in a company's finance and administrative department or corporate services firm; previous roles in start-ups, scale-ups or innovative companies are considered a strong plus.
- has a detail-oriented mindset and a problem solving attitude;
- has excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- is highly organized and able to work both in team and independently;
- has good IT skills for data processing and visualization;
- is fluent in Italian and English - both written and spoken; knowledge of French or German is considered a plus;
- is enthusiastic about taking on new challenges and to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- holds a bachelor or higher degree in business administration, management or related field;
- has knowledge of SAP.
What you will be doing
You will join the F&A division supporting and facilitating the efficient functioning of the unit.
- Execute accounting functions and support relevant accounting tasks including general ledger accounts, treasury tasks, and reconciliation both at group and local level;
- implement periodical reviews on the reporting packages made by local finance and working closely with accounting team to support the Head of F&A on preparation of monthly group financial closing;
- support the development and set-up of the consolidation process/procedures and the transfer pricing model; contribute to develop the group's accounting manual and reporting guidelines;
- prepare mandatory and periodic accounting entries bookings and proceedings of all other financial figures; develop and maintain regular reports through the company's accounting system and report the off-accounts for reconciliation;
- analyse and evaluate current operations to identify, propose and implement improvements.
- Maintain good relationships with third parties and external suppliers (F&A consultant and others), the F&A team and the people of different business units.
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Milan.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Stock options plan available.
By clicking “Apply Now” you confirm you have read and understood Satispay personal data processing policy for job applicants.