Satispay is a Fintech company, operating in the mobile payment industry. Having created a payment system that is independent from debit and credit cards, Satispay allows users to pay stores or friends from their smartphone.
Our headquarter is in Milan, Italy, and we also have offices in Luxembourg City and Berlin, Germany.
For more information please visit:
If you don’t have a Satispay account yet, download the app and sign up with the promo code TALENT
These are the values that inspire us:
- Do it smart: always ask ourselves if we are doing what we are doing in a smart way, if there is a better way to do it and if the product we are building is smart itself
- Be responsible: we have the privilege to work on a project that can make a great impact and change the world. There is no point in changing the world if we are not making it a better place.
- Believe: if we want to make a positive and great impact and change the world in a better way, we all need to believe we can really do it!
Simplify payments to improve everyone’s life.
Personal characteristics of the candidate
We are looking for smart and highly motivated people that share our values and our view of business. We want specialists that have experience working in fast growing companies and that need to work within a dynamic, innovative and constantly evolving workplace.
Our team is comprised of the best talents around, because we know that hiring bright people is vital in making Satispay the best payment system ever built.
If you are passionate, if you are ready to work long hours and if you have a relentless desire to learn, then come join us! You’ll be in great company.
What we need:
- The ideal candidate will have:
- an Italian or international juris doctor degree;
- admission to practice in Italy or abroad;
- 3-4 years of experience at law-firms or in-house companies working on one or more of the following areas: corporate law, M&A, banking, litigation, data protection, intellectual property, financial and regulatory matters;
- knowledge of and previous experience in data protection and privacy field will be considered a plus;
- proficiency in written and spoken Italian and English is essential. Fluency in French and/or German will be considered a valuable asset;
- excellent research, analytical reasoning skills, attention to details and solid legal writing;
- good communication and interpersonal skills, teamwork oriented;
- positive attitude, strong motivation, proactivity and flexibility;
- willingness to take on new challenges and to work under pressure in extremely fast-paced environment, in team and autonomously, with a pragmatic and problem-solving attitude;
- availability to travel in Europe.
What you will be doing
The successful candidate will become part of the Legal Department as Junior Legal Counsel and he/she will work directly with our Legal Counsel and DPO. You will be given guidance and support but with a significant freedom and responsibility in managing, both local and international legal tasks.
In particular, you will:
- draft and negotiate a variety of contracts and other legal documents, such as sale agreements, service agreements, confidentiality agreements, promotional agreements, commercial contracts, license agreements, letters of intent, etc.;
- work on corporate law, extraordinary and cross-border transactions as well as on capital increases and investment rounds, including the drafting of board and shareholders’ resolutions, legal communications, intercompany and shareholders agreements, investment agreements etc.;
- draft of internal policies/procedures and work on compliance issues, such as data protection and privacy law, consumer law, anti-money laundering and related matters;
- provide advice to the business on legal issues regarding the development of the app, the launch of new products and services and the performance of marketing and promotional activities also on new markets;
- work on sophisticated regulatory matters in the fintech sector to innovate the payment industry;
- proactively engage and work alongside top-tier domestic and international law firms;
- travel abroad for trainings, meetings and negotiations;
- and quickly learn about an innovative, increasingly attractive and fast-growing industry working in a friendly, smart and creative place.
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Milano, Italy, but the position may require you to travel around Europe.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Stock options plan available.
By clicking “Submit Application” you confirm you have read and understood Satispay personal data processing policy for job applicants.