Satispay is a Fintech company, operating in the mobile payment industry. Having created a payment system that is independent from debit and credit cards, Satispay allows users to pay stores or friends from their smartphone.
Our headquarter is in Milan, Italy, and we also have offices in Luxembourg City and Berlin, Germany.
For more information please visit:
If you don’t have a Satispay account yet, download the app and sign up with the promo code TALENT
These are the values that inspire us:
- Do it smart: always ask ourselves if we are doing what we are doing in a smart way, if there is a better way to do it and if the product we are building is smart itself
- Be responsible: we have the privilege to work on a project that can make a great impact and change the world. There is no point in changing the world if we are not making it a better place.
- Believe: if we want to make a positive and great impact and change the world in a better way, we all need to believe we can really do it!
Simplify payments to improve everyone’s life.
Personal characteristics of the candidate
We are looking for smart and highly motivated people that share our values and our view of business. We want specialists that have experience working in fast growing companies and that need to work within a dynamic, innovative and constantly evolving workplace.
Our team is comprised of the best talents around, because we know that hiring bright people is vital in making Satispay the best payment system ever built.
If you are passionate, if you are ready to work long hours and if you have a relentless desire to learn, then come join us! You’ll be in great company.
What we need:
- native/near native spoken and written German
- fluent spoken and written English and Italian
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills and thrives working in teams
- detail-oriented mindset
- ability to work in fast-paced environments and to remain calm under pressure
- customer support experience as an advantage
- experience as translator as an advantage
What you will be doing
The chosen candidate will become part of the Customer Care team and, in particular, carry out the following activities
- translate our website, templates and contents from Italian to German
- handle customers' complaints, providing appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits
- manage large amounts of incoming emails/customers' requests, with empathy and patience
- make outbound calls when needed
- combining information from multiple sources, using spreadsheets and customer care IT tools
- communicate with all involved parts of the process to complete and improve procedures
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Milano.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Stock option plan available.
By clicking “Submit Application” you confirm you have read and understood Satispay personal data processing policy for job applicants.