Satispay is a Fintech company, operating in the mobile payment industry. Having created a payment system that is independent from debit and credit cards, Satispay allows users to pay stores or friends from their smartphone.
With headquarters and offices already located in Milan and Luxembourg, Satispay continues international expansion to provide the service throughout Europe.
For more information please visit:
If you don’t have a Satispay account yet, download the app and sign up with the promo code JOB
These are the values that inspire us:
- Do it smart: always ask ourselves if we are doing what we are doing in a smart way, if there is a better way to do it and if the product we are building is smart itself
- Be responsible: we have the privilege to work on a project that can make a great impact and change the world. There is no point in changing the world if we are not making it a better place.
- Believe: if we want to make a positive and great impact and change the world in a better way, we all need to believe we can really do it!
To become the most successful financial instrument in any market we enter.
Improve everyone’s life by making everyday payments and money exchanges easy.
Personal characteristics of the candidate
We are looking for smart and highly motivated people that share our values and our view of business. We want specialists that have experience working in fast growing companies and that need to work within a dynamic, innovative and constantly evolving workplace.
Our team is comprised of the best talents around, because we know that hiring bright people is vital in making Satispay the best payment system ever built.
If you are passionate, if you are ready to work long hours and if you have a relentless desire to learn, then come join us! You’ll be in great company.
What we need
The ideal candidate will have:
- knowledge of relevant legal frameworks (Luxembourg and EU), particularly in respect of AML/KYC, E-Money, PSD and SEPA;
- ability to provide intellectual rigor to risk assessment, development of business solutions and decision making;
- experience in carrying out financial crime investigations;
- experience communicating with stakeholders across multiple business units;
- excellent IT skills;
- proficient in written and spoken English. Any additional language (in particular, French, German and Italian) will be considered as an asset;
- two or more years of relevant experience in the AML, Risk & Compliance division of a financial institution;
- has participated in the startup of the AML, Risk & Compliance division of a financial institution (preferable).
What you will be doing
The successful candidate will become a member of the AML, Risk & Compliance team, focusing on the following areas:
- conducting transactions monitoring, enhanced and ongoing due diligence using a risk-based approach;
- handling of all escalated transactions, including research, report writing, approval and transmission;
- provide subject matter expert guidance on the use and the development of fraud detection systems;
- undertaken regular fraud trend analysis;
- assisting in the reportings to the competent authorities.
The role is based in Luxembourg.
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Luxembourg.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Stock option plan is available.
By clicking “Submit Application” you confirm you have read and understood Satispay personal data processing policy for job applicants.