Satispay is an Italian Scale-up operating in the mobile payment industry. Having created a payment system independent from debit and credit cards, Satispay allows users to pay stores or friends from their smartphone. Our offices are in Milan, Luxembourg City and Berlin.
More than just an App, Satispay is a Company, a group of creative, curious, enthusiastic people determined to make an impact in everyday life! Simplify payments to improve everyone’s life is the vision driving our strategy. Do it smart, Be Responsible, Believe are the values in the core of our Business, see more about our Culture: https://www.satispay.com/en-it/values/
If you want to know more about us, give a look here:
And if you still don’t have a Satispay account, download the app and sign up with the promo code TALENT
What you will be doing
The successful candidate will be focusing on:
- directly support the Chief Compliance Officer as the team leader for the AML Operations team;
- proactively assess and manage workload to assign requests to the team daily in-line with agreed work management strategies;
- monitor completion of requests, facilitating reassignment across the team where necessary;
- be directly involved in the team's operations and lead by example;
- act as an expert point of contact for team queries, providing support and guidance on policy, procedure and technical queries;
- ensure adherence across the team with AML regulation, policy and procedures;
- support analysts in their roles and support departmental performance and success through technical and critical skills training; identify training needs and work with the team and peers to ensure they have the training and support required to perform competently in their roles;
- hold regular one to one meetings with team members and contribute towards performance management;
- provide feedback to the CCO on issues, trends, training needs, enhancements, and support in drafting and actioning any required next steps;
- promote the Satispay values of collaboration and a culture of friendship amongst the team;
- work with the CCO to update and develop policies, procedures, standards as requirements change or as a result of other trigger events;
- assist with any other AML Compliance related matters or projects as identified and assigned by the CCO.
What we need
We are looking for brilliant talents willing to share our enthusiasm and passion for Satispay’s project. If you're looking for a job where you challenge yourself, learn and professionally grow, Satispay is the right place for you! Joining Satispay means being a leader of change and innovation. Help us revolutionise everyday transactions by making payments as easy, cheap and secure as possible
The ideal candidate will have:
- 4+ years of relevant experience in the AML or Compliance division of a financial institution, ideally in a senior or leadership role
- knowledge of relevant legal and regulatory frameworks (Luxembourg and EU), particularly in respect of AML, E-Money, PSD2 and SEPA
- ability to provide intellectual analysis to risk assessment, development of business solutions and decision making
- experience in carrying out financial crime investigations including reporting to FIU
- experience in communicating with stakeholders across multiple business units
- proficiency in written and spoken English (mandatory). Any additional language (in particular Italian, French or German) will be considered as an asset
- interest in Fintech and desire to work within a dynamic, innovative and constantly evolving environment
Logistic & Salary
Full-time position based in Luxembourg. Relocation to Luxembourg or in the close surroundings (cross-border distances) is required.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and benefits.
Stock option plan available.
By clicking “Submit Application” you confirm you have read and understood Satispay personal data processing policy for job applicants.