Satispay is an Italian Scale-up operating in the mobile payment industry. Having created a payment system independent from debit and credit cards, Satispay allows users to pay stores or friends from their smartphone. Our offices are in Milan, Luxembourg City and Berlin.
More than just an App, Satispay is a Company, a group of creative, curious, enthusiastic people determined to make an impact in everyday life!
Simplify payments to improve everyone’s life is the vision driving our strategy.
Do it smart, Be Responsible, Believe are the values in the core of our Business, see more about our Culture: https://www.satispay.com/en-it/values/
If you want to know more about us, give a look here:
And if you still don’t have a Satispay account, download the app and sign up with the promo code TALENT
What you will be doing
At Satispay we strongly believe that efficient sourcing is the key for a successful Talent Acquisition strategy. For this reason, we are looking for a brilliant and skillful Recruiter thrilled to join our Talent Acquisition Team. Your main task will be ensuring the best recruiting strategy for Satispay, in Italy and in the other key markets (France, Luxembourg, Germany).
In details you will:
- deliver the best sourcing strategy for Satispay, respecting habits and approaches typical of each market
- find and engage candidates through the use of LinkedIn and alternative search techniques
- screen resumes and interview candidates to determine basic qualifications
- be the entrance point for our candidate, ensuring an amazing candidate experience and, at the same time, support the Talent Team to acquire the most brilliant talents on the Market
- be the first face of Satispay: your task will be catch candidates’ curiosity and enhance their desire to join the company by providing insights and information about life and work at Satispay
- build and cultivating talent pipelines for our hiring needs, partnering with the Talent Team and the Hiring Managers
- be ready to work on all different kinds of roles and seniority, starting from interns trough executives
- regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders
- recommend and drive improvements that impact local areas
- build and share knowledge of skills, target companies, conferences, and open source communities with the Team and Hiring Managers
What we need
We are looking for brilliant talents willing to share our enthusiasm and passion for Satispay’s project. If you're looking for a job where you challenge yourself, learn and professionally grow, Satispay is the right place for you! Joining Satispay means being a leader of change and innovation. Help us revolutionize everyday transactions by making payments as easy, cheap and secure as possible.
Our ideal candidate has:
- at least 3+ years sourcing experience in recruiting and talent scouting. Having worked in Head Hunting firm will be considered a plus if supported with a solid track record of closed selections for multiple roles
- proven experience in candidates hunting, executing candidate generation and research techniques
- great experience working with and building sourcing strategies with hiring managers
- great experience approaching passive candidates
- full autonomy in LinkedIn Recruiter and Boolean searches; additional experience in recruiting through other job platforms is a strong plus
- previous experience in working a super fast-paced environment, being ready to match extremely ambitious hiring targets
- previous experience in Tech recruiting or recruiting in French or German market will be a plus
- mandatory fluency in English (C1 level is a must) and Italian; additional languages are a strong plus (E.g. French, German, Spanish).
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Milano.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Stock options plan available.
By clicking “Apply to Position” you confirm you have read and understood Satispay personal data processing policy for job applicant.