Satispay is a Fintech company, operating in the mobile payment industry. Having created a payment system that is independent from debit and credit cards, Satispay allows users to pay stores or friends from their smartphone.
Our headquarter is in Milan, Italy, and we also have offices in Luxembourg City and Berlin, Germany.
For more information please visit:
If you don’t have a Satispay account yet, download the app and signup whit the promo TALENT
These are the values that inspire us:
- Do it smart: always ask ourselves if we are doing what we are doing in a smart way, if there is a better way to do it and if the product we are building is smart itself
- Be responsible: we have the privilege to work on a project that can make a great impact and change the world. There is no point in changing the world if we are not making it a better place.
- Believe: if we want to make a positive and great impact and change the world in a better way, we all need to believe we can really do it!
To become the most successful financial instrument in any market we enter.
Improve everyone’s life by making everyday payments and money exchanges easy.
Personal characteristics of the candidate
We are looking for smart and highly motivated people that share our values and our view of business. We want specialists that have experience working in fast growing companies and that need to work within a dynamic, innovative and constantly evolving workplace.
Our team is comprised of the best talents around, because we know that hiring bright people is vital in making Satispay the best payment system ever built.
If you are passionate, if you are ready to work long hours and if you have a relentless desire to learn, then come join us! You’ll be in great company.
What we need
Our ideal candidate:
- is a very quick learner
- is fluent in Italian and English - both written and spoken; knowledge of French or German is considered a plus
- has good IT skills
- has a detail-oriented mindset
- is highly organized and able to work both in team and independently
- has excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- is enthusiastic about taking on new challenges and to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- previous working experience in company’s administrative department or corporate services firm is a plus.
What you will be doing
You will be fully responsible for facilitating the efficient functioning of the administrative department of Satispay’s Luxembourgish subsidiary via a range of tasks, such as:
- execute administrative and accounting functions supporting the finance team
- book and process income, expenses, payroll, and all other financial figures
- booking activities regarding payableand/or receivable processes
- booking and controlling payrolls
- check and control on financial accounts related to balances, payments in/out, process payables/receivables accounts, trade/financial debtors' accruals to bad debt provisions and incoming payments schedules
- manage relationship with third parties such as labour consultants and auditors
- cooperate with group companies’ administrative departments
- help in office organization: supplies, travels, expense claim etc.
- acts as a liaison to management and executives to resolve issues and manage daily workflow and deadlines
- evaluate current operations to identify and implement process improvements.
The role is based in Milano.
Salary & Contract
The role is based in Milan.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
By clicking “Submit Application” you confirm you have read and understood Satispay personal data processing policy for job applicants.