Satispay is a Fintech company, operating in the mobile payment industry. Having created a payment system that is independent from debit and credit cards, Satispay allows users to pay stores or friends from their smartphone.
With headquarters and offices already located in Milan and Luxembourg, Satispay continues international expansion to provide the service throughout Europe.
For more information please visit:
If you don’t have a Satispay account yet, download the app and sign up with the promo code JOB
These are the values that inspire us:
- Do it smart: always ask ourselves if we are doing what we are doing in a smart way, if there is a better way to do it and if the product we are building is smart itself
- Be responsible: we have the privilege to work on a project that can make a great impact and change the world. There is no point in changing the world if we are not making it a better place.
- Believe: if we want to make a positive and great impact and change the world in a better way, we all need to believe we can really do it!
To become the most successful financial instrument in any market we enter.
Improve everyone’s life by making everyday payments and money exchanges easy.
Personal characteristics of the candidate
We are looking for smart and highly motivated people that share our values and our view of business. We want specialists that have experience working in fast growing companies and that need to work within a dynamic, innovative and constantly evolving workplace.
Our team is comprised of the best talents around, because we know that hiring bright people is vital in making Satispay the best payment system ever built.
If you are passionate, if you are ready to work long hours and if you have a relentless desire to learn, then come join us! You’ll be in great company.
What we need
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A maniacal detail-oriented mindset: he/she has to enjoy doing whatever it takes to carry out complex projects.
- A demonstrated ability to grow a new audience and engage readers, telling complex stories in simple, compelling ways.
- Enthusiasm for uncovering new stories and new angles on old topics, presenting money-related advice in a way that’s not boring.
- Proven skills in writing and editing stories, headlines and social posts both in Italian and English.
- A deep understanding of the social multimedia landscape as well as an impressive knowledge of the startup one; a true interest for the financial industry is required.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environments and to remain calm under pressure.
- Knowledge of German or French is considered to be a plus.
What you will be doing
The chosen candidate will become part of the Marketing team and, in particular, carry out the following activities:
- Work together with our Marketing and Business development teams to establish and support social engagement and growth targets.
- Support and manage the creation of comms programs, press materials, and customer/partner reference programs as well as write and produce short stories and social posts on timely regarding money topics; be pitching and executing innovative ideas for content that engage our users on multiple platforms.
- Help establish and expand our blogger contributor network, carefully vetting contributors to ensure they meet editorial standards and reflect our audience and mission.
- Work closely with external PR agencies for products and advertising as well as broader growth and product initiatives.
- Identify new audiences to be reached, trending topics and stories monitoring headlines and social platforms. Monthly insight, growth metrics and progress against targets for content syndication has to be established and shared.
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Milan, Italy.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Stock option plan available.
By clicking “Apply Now” you confirm you have read and understood Satispay personal data processing policy for job applicants.