Satispay is a Fintech company, operating in the mobile payment industry. Having created a payment system that is independent from debit and credit cards, Satispay allows users to pay stores or friends from their smartphone.
Our headquarter is in Milan, Italy, and we also have offices in Luxembourg City and Berlin, Germany.
For more information please visit:
If you don’t have a Satispay account yet, download the app and sign up with the promo code TALENT
These are the values that inspire us:
- Do it smart: always ask ourselves if we are doing what we are doing in a smart way, if there is a better way to do it and if the product we are building is smart itself
- Be responsible: we have the privilege to work on a project that can make a great impact and change the world. There is no point in changing the world if we are not making it a better place.
- Believe: if we want to make a positive and great impact and change the world in a better way, we all need to believe we can really do it!
Simplify payments to improve everyone's life.
Personal characteristics of the candidate
We are looking for smart and highly motivated people that share our values and our view of business. We want specialists that have experience working in fast growing companies and that need to work within a dynamic, innovative and constantly evolving workplace.
Our team is comprised of the best talents around, because we know that hiring bright people is vital in making Satispay the best payment system ever built.
If you are passionate, if you are ready to work long hours and if you have a relentless desire to learn, then come join us! You’ll be in great company.
What we need
Our ideal candidate:
- is a very quick learner and adapts fast.
- is able to understand and translate company needs into the hirings of best people around.
- has excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- is fluent in Italian and English - both written and spoken; knowledge of French or German is considered a plus;
- has a previous experience (at least 2-3 yrs) in HR recruitment and scouting.
- has a proven experience in recruitment tools;
- is enthusiastic about taking on new challenges and to work under pressure in a fast-paced international environment;
- is highly organized and able to work both in team and independently;
- is a proactive thinker, with the ability to 'think outside the box';
- is results-oriented, easy-going, entrepreneurial and passionate about recruiting.
What you will be doing
As Talent Acquisition Specialist you will support the Satispay Group (Italy, Luxembourg and Germany and soon other countries) in the talent acquisition activities such as:
- talent scouting (of international candidates on Linkedin and other platforms)
- collaboration with hiring managers and stakeholders to identify the candidate’s profiles needed.
- job posts creation;
- Cvs screening;
- active research
- reporting and performance activities.
- employer branding;
..and be ready for the next challenge!
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Milan.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Stock options plan available.
By clicking “Apply Now” you confirm you have read and understood Satispay personal data processing policy for job applicants.