Satispay is a Fintech company, operating in the mobile payment industry. Having created a payment system that is independent from debit and credit cards, Satispay allows users to pay stores or friends from their smartphone.
With headquarters and offices already located in Milan and Luxembourg, Satispay continues international expansion to provide the service throughout Europe.
For more information please visit:
If you don’t have a Satispay account yet, download the app and sign up with the promo code JOB
These are the values that inspire us:
- Do it smart: always ask ourselves if we are doing what we are doing in a smart way, if there is a better way to do it and if the product we are building is smart itself
- Be responsible: we have the privilege to work on a project that can make a great impact and change the world. There is no point in changing the world if we are not making it a better place.
- Believe: if we want to make a positive and great impact and change the world in a better way, we all need to believe we can really do it!
To become the most successful financial instrument in any market we enter.
Improve everyone’s life by making everyday payments and money exchanges easy.
Personal characteristics of the candidate
We are looking for smart and highly motivated people that share our values and our view of business. We want specialists that have experience working in fast growing companies and that need to work within a dynamic, innovative and constantly evolving workplace.
Our team is comprised of the best talents around, because we know that hiring bright people is vital in making Satispay the best payment system ever built.
If you are passionate, if you are ready to work long hours and if you have a relentless desire to learn, then come join us! You’ll be in great company.
What we need
Our ideal candidate will:
- be able of writing and proofreading different kind of contents such as headlines, blog posts, storyboards and articles;
- use different tones of voice for various targets style;
- have the skills to take complex, ambiguous topics and create compelling narratives for various and diverse audiences - both external stakeholder and colleagues;
- be comfortable creating content with SEO in mind;
- have flair for words and a detail-oriented mindset. Grammar mistakes and typos are banned;
- clear and precise in exposition;
- know Italian at mother-tongue level;
- have good knowledge of English.
What you will be doing
- Think out of the box, be creative and ensure consistency and quality across all written contents.
- Set tone and drive creativity, working closely with the Communication and Creative divisions.
- Be up-to-date with relevant trends, topics and news to identify content opportunities.
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Milan.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Stock options plan available.
By clicking “Apply Now” you confirm you have read and understood Satispay personal data processing policy for job applicants.