Satispay is a Fintech company, operating in the mobile payment industry. Having created a payment system that is independent from debit and credit cards, Satispay allows users to pay stores or friends from their smartphone.
Our headquarter is in Milan, Italy, and we also have offices in Luxembourg City and Berlin, Germany.
For more information please visit:
If you don’t have a Satispay account yet, download the app and sign up with the promo code TALENT
These are the values that inspire us:
- Do it smart: always ask ourselves if we are doing what we are doing in a smart way, if there is a better way to do it and if the product we are building is smart itself
- Be responsible: we have the privilege to work on a project that can make a great impact and change the world. There is no point in changing the world if we are not making it a better place.
- Believe: if we want to make a positive and great impact and change the world in a better way, we all need to believe we can really do it!
Simplify payments to improve everyone’s life.
Personal characteristics of the candidate
We are looking for smart and highly motivated people that share our values and our view of business. We want specialists that have experience working in fast growing companies and that need to work within a dynamic, innovative and constantly evolving workplace.
Our team is comprised of the best talents around, because we know that hiring bright people is vital in making Satispay the best payment system ever built.
If you are passionate, if you are ready to work long hours and if you have a relentless desire to learn, then come join us! You’ll be in great company.
What we need
Our ideal candidate has:
- at least 1 year of previous experience in a similar role, ideally in a startup or in the financial sector
- good knowledge of relevant legal frameworks in respect of AML/KYC
- customer focused approach - Customers are at the heart of what you do and that empathy drives your decisions
- good analytical and IT skills (SQL is a plus)
- the doer’s attitude - you get stuff done
- fluency in written and spoken Italian and English. Knowledge of French and/or German is a strong plus
What you will be doing
As a member of the KYC & Operations team, among other things, you will:
- perform new merchants due diligence and ensure customers on-boarding in a timely manner
- perform ongoing and enhanced due diligence on existing clients, conducting the periodical review for Low/Medium/High risk customers
- manage KYC/AML alerts in accordance to the internal alert procedures and within the service level agreements (SLA’s)
- liaise with the Onboarding, Fraud Prevention and Compliance Departments to mitigate risks and improve processes and procedures
- be the point of contact for clients and relevant stakeholders for questions related to the on-boarding, including follow up about the verification process
- challenge tools, processes and procedures in the context of continuous improvement, to match both customers’ and regulator’s expectations
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Luxembourg.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Stock option plan is available.
By clicking “Apply to Position” you confirm you have read and understood Satispay personal data processing policy for job applicants.