Satispay is a Fintech company, operating in the mobile payment industry. Having created a payment system that is independent from debit and credit cards, Satispay allows users to pay stores or friends from their smartphone.
Our headquarter is in Milan, Italy, and we also have offices in Luxembourg City and Berlin, Germany.
For more information please visit:
If you don’t have a Satispay account yet, download the app and sign up with the promo code TALENT
These are the values that inspire us:
- Do it smart: always ask ourselves if we are doing what we are doing in a smart way, if there is a better way to do it and if the product we are building is smart itself
- Be responsible: we have the privilege to work on a project that can make a great impact and change the world. There is no point in changing the world if we are not making it a better place.
- Believe: if we want to make a positive and great impact and change the world in a better way, we all need to believe we can really do it!
Simplify payments to improve everyone’s life.
Personal characteristics of the candidate
We are looking for smart and highly motivated people that share our values and our view of business. We want specialists that have experience working in fast growing companies and that need to work within a dynamic, innovative and constantly evolving workplace.
Our team is comprised of the best talents around, because we know that hiring bright people is vital in making Satispay the best payment system ever built.
If you are passionate, if you are ready to work long hours and if you have a relentless desire to learn, then come join us! You’ll be in great company.
What we need
Our ideal candidate has:
- 2+ years of experience in the field of marketing working in a digital and fast-growing company
- Superior organizational and time management skills with a demonstrable ability to multitask
- Exquisite communication and people skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced environments and to remain calm under pressure
- A maniacal detail-oriented mindset and enjoys doing whatever it takes to execute on complex projects
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Google Suite. Experience with Looker, Tableau, Qlik or similar technology is a plus.
- Fluency in spoken and written Italian and English
What you will be doing
The chosen candidate will become part of the Marketing team, working closely with senior management and reporting directly to the Head of Marketing. This work will be a critical factor for the smooth operations of the Marketing department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company.
In particular, you will carry out the following activities:
- Contribute to project management of specific marketing initiatives in our roadmap, taking care of managing deadline and dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare minutes of meetings, while assisting with the follow up actions
- Evangelize program initiatives internally and externally to build awareness and drive participation
- Support initiative definition and budget process, consolidating information, calculating metrics for the business case;
- Promote a consistent and reliable project reporting framework
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Milano.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Stock options plan available.
By clicking “Apply to Position” you confirm you have read and understood Satispay personal data processing policy for job applicants.