Satispay is a Fintech company, operating in the mobile payment industry. Having created a payment system that is independent from debit and credit cards, Satispay allows users to pay stores or friends from their smartphone.
Our offices are in Milan, Italy. Luxembourg City and Berlin, Germany.
For more information please visit:
These are the values that inspire us:
- Do it smart: always ask ourselves if we are doing what we are doing in a smart way, if there is a better way to do it and if the product we are building is smart itself
- Be responsible: we have the privilege to work on a project that can make a great impact and change the world. There is no point in changing the world if we are not making it a better place.
- Believe: if we want to make a positive and great impact and change the world in a better way, we all need to believe we can really do it!
To become the most successful financial instrument in any market we enter.
Improve everyone’s life by making everyday payments and money exchanges easy.
Personal characteristics of the candidate
We are looking for smart and highly motivated people that share our values and our view of business. We want specialists that have experience working in fast growing companies and that need to work within a dynamic, innovative and constantly evolving workplace.
Our team is comprised of the best talents around, because we know that hiring bright people is vital in making Satispay the best payment system ever built.
If you are passionate, if you are ready to work long hours and if you have a relentless desire to learn, then come join us! You’ll be in great company.
What we need
Please read this section carefully, during the interview process you will have to demonstrate you possess the following requisites and experience:
- Fluent in German and English
- Available to travel internationally
- Team Management Experience - you have managed teams before and have a great understanding of performance management
- Project Management Experience - you create elaborate plans and manage stakeholders
- Partnership Management Experience - you have worked on forging partnerships and understand the commercial mechanics of revenue-share, referral and other types of deals
- P/L Experience - you have worked and managed budgets before and can advise on spend levels
- Entrepreneurial - you find your own answers, take initiative and are not afraid of challenges
- Highly Energetic - you are enthusiastic and you create a high-energy environment
Skilled at building relationships - you are a great communicator, empathic and understanding
- Tech savvy - you understand technology key terms and trends (no coding skills required)
- Disciplined and Structured - you make things happen independently and reliably
Analytical - you look at numbers critically and leverage date to make decision
What you will be doing
As Country Manager, you will be the senior leader of our local team, scaling it to cover all key cities and you will be working on creating partnerships with financial institutions, large retailers and other players in the market with the objective of expanding our Merchant base. You will be the face of our local PR and you will be educating the B2C and B2B markets about the benefits of using Satispay.
This position is highly entrepreneurial, it requires a great sense of ownership and passion for the project. You hold the keys to Satispay’s growth in Germany and it’s crucial that you are able to be proactive, source, identify and qualify opportunities with confidence and strong business acumen.
You will be responsible for the following key tasks:
- Reporting: you will be reporting to the Chief International Development Officer to grow our business and establish it as the market leader in the country;
- Team management & expansion: you will expanding our current team to attract the best talent and you will be directly responsible for their performance;
- Living our values: Learning, breathing and spreading our core values (do it smart, be responsible, believe) creating an environment aligned with them;
- Advising the Strategy Committee about opportunities: you will look for opportunities to add local services to our app by building business cases to help the Strategy
- Committee set the right priorities in line with our strategy;
- Partnerships: you will be forging partnerships with financial and non-financial players aimed at expanding our B2C and B2B community;
- PR & Media: Being the face of the business in Germany, participating to press releases, interviews and other media-related activities to help the company establish itself as an authority in the local Fintech space;
Are you ready to play a key role in establishing Satispay as the leader in mobile payment in Germany? Then read on!
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Berlin.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Stock options plan available.
By clicking “Apply Now” you confirm you have read and understood Satispay personal data processing policy for job applicants.