Satispay is a Fintech company, operating in the mobile payment industry. Having created a payment system that is independent from debit and credit cards, Satispay allows users to pay stores or friends from their smartphone.
Our headquarter is in Milan, Italy, and we also have offices in Luxembourg City and Berlin, Germany.
For more information please visit:
If you don’t have a Satispay account yet, download the app and sign up with the promo code TALENT
These are the values that inspire us:
- Do it smart: always ask ourselves if we are doing what we are doing in a smart way, if there is a better way to do it and if the product we are building is smart itself
- Be responsible: we have the privilege to work on a project that can make a great impact and change the world. There is no point in changing the world if we are not making it a better place.
- Believe: if we want to make a positive and great impact and change the world in a better way, we all need to believe we can really do it!
Simplify payments to improve everyone's life.
Personal characteristics of the candidate
We are looking for smart and highly motivated people that share our values and our view of business. We want specialists that have experience working in fast growing companies and that need to work within a dynamic, innovative and constantly evolving workplace.
Our team is comprised of the best talents around because we know that hiring bright people is vital in making Satispay the best payment system ever built.
If you are passionate, if you are ready to work long hours and if you have a relentless desire to learn, then come join us! You’ll be in great company.
What we need
- Experience in B2B opportunity qualification. Fintech experience or coming from digital marketplaces is a major plus;
- Good analytical skills and result-oriented attitude;
- Solid knowledge of GSuite and MS Office software;
- Experience organizing a lead pipeline;
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work;
- High flexibility in role and self-starter with drive to succeed;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, consistently evolving business environment with an engaged and upbeat nature;
- Usage of CRM, sales enablement, and BI tools (Looker);
- Proficiency in English.
What you will be doing
- Be responsible for generating new business opportunities and working side-by-side with our Business Development Team;
- Define addressable market at a national level and create a list of high potential cities to be consolidated;
- Online scouting of prospects leads through creative research methods;
- Create, qualify and prioritize merchants target lists across Italy;
- Manage inbound requests from prospect leads;
- Analyze results to identify new potential opportunities as well as improvements on internal operational models;
- Combine information from multiple sources, using spreadsheets, customer care, BI tools and the likes.
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Milan.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Stock options plan available.
By clicking “Apply to Position” you confirm you have read and understood Satispay personal data processing policy for job applicants.