Satispay is a Fintech company, operating in the mobile payment industry. Having created a payment system that is independent from debit and credit cards, Satispay allows users to pay stores or friends from their smartphone.
With headquarters and offices already located in Milan and Luxembourg, Satispay continues international expansion to provide the service throughout Europe.
For more information please visit:
If you don’t have a Satispay account yet, download the app and sign up with the promo code JOB
These are the values that inspire us:
- Do it smart: always ask ourselves if we are doing what we are doing in a smart way, if there is a better way to do it and if the product we are building is smart itself
- Be responsible: we have the privilege to work on a project that can make a great impact and change the world. There is no point in changing the world if we are not making it a better place.
- Believe: if we want to make a positive and great impact and change the world in a better way, we all need to believe we can really do it!
To become the most successful financial instrument in any market we enter.
Improve everyone’s life by making everyday payments and money exchanges easy.
Personal characteristics of the candidate
We are looking for smart and highly motivated people that share our values and our view of business. We want specialists that have experience working in fast growing companies and that need to work within a dynamic, innovative and constantly evolving workplace.
Our team is comprised of the best talents around, because we know that hiring bright people is vital in making Satispay the best payment system ever built.
If you are passionate, if you are ready to work long hours and if you have a relentless desire to learn, then come join us! You’ll be in great company.
What we need
The ideal candidate will have:
- a Luxembourgish or French juris doctor degree. An international degree with an LLM/Master of Laws in Europe conducted in French is also suitable;
- 1-2 years experience at law-firms or in-house companies working on one or more of the following areas: corporate law, M&A, banking, litigation, financial and regulatory matters;
- proficiency in written and spoken English and French. Fluency in German or Italian is a plus;
- excellent business judgment, analytical reasoning skills and solid legal writing;
- positive attitude, strong motivation and flexibility;
- willingness to take on new challenges and to work under pressure in an extremely fast-paced environment, in team and autonomously;
- availability to travel around Europe.
What you will be doing
The successful candidate will become part of the Legal Department as Legal Counsel. You will be given guidance and support but with significant freedom and responsibility in managing local legal tasks. In particular, you will:
- work on corporate law, including the drafting of board and shareholders’ resolutions, legal communications, intercompany agreements, etc.;
- provide advice to the business on legal issues regarding the development of the app, the launch of new products and services and the performance of marketing and promotional activities;
- draft and negotiate a variety of contracts and other legal documents, such as sale agreements, confidentiality agreements, promotional agreements, commercial contracts, distribution agreements, etc.;
- work on sophisticated and innovative regulatory matters in the fintech sector;
- work on compliance issues, such as consumer law, data protection and privacy law as well as anti-money laundering and related matters;
- proactively engage and work alongside top-tier domestic and international law firms in Italy, Luxembourg and abroad;
- travel abroad for trainings, meetings and negotiations.
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Luxembourg, but the position may require you to travel around Europe.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Stock option plan is available.
By clicking “Submit Application” you confirm you have read and understood Satispay personal data processing policy for job applicants.